West Way Education


Are you interested in working in Romania as an official employee?

To do so, you must obtain an Employment Visa (National Visa, D/AM Type) through the closest Embassy of Romania in your country. This visa is granted on the basis of a Work Permit issued by the Romanian Immigration Office, in accordance with the current legislation. Companies looking to hire foreign workers must submit an employment application to the Romanian Immigration Office.


+94 70 236 6999



Open Hours:

Mon-Sat: 9am - 6pm