West Way Education


Do you want to work in Latvia officially?

First of all, you are required to get the WORK PERMIT VISA (EMPLOYMENT VISA, D TYPE) through the nearest Embassy or VFS GLOBAL of Latvia in your country. This type of visa is granted based on the Work Permit issued by the Labor Office of Latvia. The company willing to hire foreign citizens submits an employment application to the Labor Office of Latvia.


+94 70 236 6999



Open Hours:

Mon-Sat: 9am - 6pm